COVID-19: What’s on & what’s off
March 25, 2020
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time. Some of our plans and schedules are changing.
- As of today, outdoor programs are cancelled or postponed through at least April 15.
- Trails remain open. Our sanctuaries are beautiful and offer a place to get away during difficult times, so enjoy them as always but please keep a distance of at least 6 feet from other hikers and birders.
- Our buildings are closed to the public.
- For information about EcoTravel trips, call 860-767-0660 or email email@example.com.
- Summer camp is still being planned as scheduled. Adjustments to the schedule may be necessary but no decisions have been made yet.
Connecticut Audubon staff will continue to work as usual, and will be available via email and phone to answer your questions or to help in all the usual ways.
Shari Greenblatt, Southwest Regional Director
firstname.lastname@example.org. 203-259-6305 ext 113
Kate Reamer, Director.
Sarah Heminway. Director, Northeast Corner.
860-928-4948, x 601. email@example.com
Alisha Milardo, Director.
Cathy Hagadorn – Director.
firstname.lastname@example.org. 860-799-4074 x 101
Andy Griswold, Director.