Art and Nature After-School Program
Wednesday, February 20
3:45 – 5 p.m.
Foster a love of art while exploring and discovering the natural world. Projects combining educational themes in science and nature may include:
- Designing a habitat for an animal of your choice
- Building a creature incorporating their special traits
- Constructing a sculpture using found materials
- Creating a still-life with natural objects to draw or paint
- Learning about scientific illustration and its benefits
- Developing a nature journal after exploring outside
Ages 6 to 12. Members $15, Non-members $20. Pre-registration required. Click here to register.