SUMMER CAMP 2021: RETURN TO THE OUTDOORS
Spots will fill quickly, so mark your calendars!
Our highly anticipated summer camp program is back!
Camp Dates: June 21 – Aug 20, 2021; 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Before and After Care available!
Join us for our Summer Camp Open House on Saturday, April 24! Tour our facility, meet summer camp staff and ask any and all of your summer camp questions! We will also have fun activities such as scavenger hunts, natural egg painting and build your own bird feeder! Drop-in anytime between 10 am and 1 pm. Masks required and social distancing guidelines will be followed. This event is free, no registration required
Open House will take place at our Summer Camp location at 100 Lyme Street, Old Lyme.
Join the RTP Estuary Center and spend the summer where science, nature, and art combine with fun! While each session has a natural science focus, your child will be busy discovering animals and plants, conducting hands-on experiments, making new friends, and enjoying outdoor activities. Each week campers will participate in week-long projects on a topic relevant to the week’s theme. Campers ages 5 to 11 will participate in hands-on curriculum tailored to meet each child’s interests and skills.
Click here to view our weekly topics
Camp Fees and Options
To participate in camp your membership must be current at the Chickadee level or higher, both at the time of registration and during your child’s camp attendance. If you are not a current member, you will have the option to join at the Chickadee level when you register. To check on your membership status, please call 203-259-0416 x 105.
Full-Day: $ 355/week
Before Care: 8:30 -9a.m. $10/day
After Care: 4 – 5 p.m. $20/day
- Camp programs will follow the policies and guidance specific to COVID-19 provided by the Connecticut Office of Early Childhood Education.
- Small group, outdoor programming where kids will safely explore, discover and learn about the natural world.
- Staffed by experienced teacher-naturalists and counselors experienced with working with children.
- Welcome Letter
- Registration Form
- Health Form
- Medicine Authorization Form (only needed if medicine is being provided)
- Individual Plan of Care for Child (only needed if medicine is being provided)
- Dismissal Authorization Form (only needed if someone else will be picking up your child)
Click here for our Summer Camp FAQ page
For immediate questions, please click here to contact program director