RTP Estuary Center Summer Camp
Thanks for an Amazing Summer!
We Look Forward to Seeing You Next Year!
Just some of the things our camp parents have to say:
“The staff was amazing with my children. They came home everyday with great stories about the activities they participated in”
” What a wonderful week of camp for our son! He loved every moment of it. He was so eager to share with his family his findings from the week. Thank you for being so well prepared and for providing such a top notch experience”
” I love that the Audubon staff is retained year over year. It allows for my daughter to establish long term relationships with environmental role models”
Program Dates and Descriptions:
Camp Fees and Options
To participate in camp your membership must be current at the Chickadee level or higher, both at the time of registration and during your child’s camp attendance. If you are not a current member, you will have the option to join at the Chickadee level when you register. To check on your membership status, please call 203-259-0416 x 106.
Full Day: 9:00am-4:00 p.m.
*(no Camp on June 19 or July 4th)
After Care: 4:00-5:00 p.m.
- Camp programs will follow the policies and guidance provided by the Connecticut Office of Early Childhood Education.
- Small group, outdoor programming where kids will safely explore, discover and learn about the natural world.
- Staffed by experienced teacher-naturalists and counselors experienced with working with children.
2023 Camp Forms
After submission of online registration, please complete and return the forms below.
- Welcome Letter
- Registration form
- Health Form
- Insect Repellent and Sunscreen Application Form
- Medicine Authorization Form (only needed if medicine is being provided)
- Individual Plan of Care for Child (only needed if medicine is being provided)
- Authorized Dismissal Form (only needed if someone else will be picking up your child)
Click here for our Summer Camp FAQ page
For immediate questions, please click here to contact program director