Thanks for a great summer!
Visit us again in 2022!
Our Summer Camp location is at 100 Lyme Street, Old Lyme.
- Camp programs will follow the policies and guidance provided by the Connecticut Office of Early Childhood Education.
- Small group, outdoor programming where kids will safely explore, discover and learn about the natural world.
- Staffed by experienced teacher-naturalists and counselors experienced with working with children.
- Welcome Letter
- Registration Form
- Health Form
- Medicine Authorization Form (only needed if medicine is being provided)
- Individual Plan of Care for Child (only needed if medicine is being provided)
- Dismissal Authorization Form (only needed if someone else will be picking up your child)
Click here for our Summer Camp FAQ page
For immediate questions, please click here to contact program director