RTP Estuary Center Summer Camp
Adventure and Discovery Await !
Join the RTP Estuary Center and spend the summer where science, nature and art combine with fun! While each session has a natural science focus, your child will be busy discovering animals and plants, conducting hands-on experiments, making new friends and enjoying outdoor activities. Each week campers will participate in week long projects on a topic relevant to the week’s theme. Campers ages 5 to 13 will participate in hands-on curriculum tailored to meet each child’s interest and skills. Campers are organized in groups based on their ages.
June 20 – Aug 18, 2023
Campers must bring a water bottle, snack and lunch daily.
Campers must have completed Kindergarten by June 2023 to participate.
Just some of the things our camp parents have to say:
“Thank you for a fabulous camp experience! My daughter had a fabulous time, and we’re looking forward to next year!”
“My son loved camp! Thank you for making it such a wonderful experience for him!!”
“It’s great to have a camp where the kids can spend so much time in nature!”
Program Dates and Descriptions:
Camp Fees and Options
To participate in camp your membership must be current at the Chickadee level or higher, both at the time of registration and during your child’s camp attendance. If you are not a current member, you will have the option to join at the Chickadee level when you register. To check on your membership status, please call 203-259-0416 x 106.
Full Day: 9:00am-4:00 p.m.
*(no Camp on June 19 or July 4th)
After Care: 4:00-5:00 p.m.
- Camp programs will follow the policies and guidance provided by the Connecticut Office of Early Childhood Education.
- Small group, outdoor programming where kids will safely explore, discover and learn about the natural world.
- Staffed by experienced teacher-naturalists and counselors experienced with working with children.
2023 Camp Forms
After submission of online registration, please complete and return the forms below.
- Welcome Letter
- Registration form
- Health Form
- Insect Repellent and Sunscreen Application Form
- Medicine Authorization Form (only needed if medicine is being provided)
- Individual Plan of Care for Child (only needed if medicine is being provided)
- Authorized Dismissal Form (only needed if someone else will be picking up your child)
Click here for our Summer Camp FAQ page
For immediate questions, please click here to contact program director